Item(s) for Sale:

Sony VPLVW350ES

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand NEW Sony 4k projector

Price:

to be discussed

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays

Ok, this forum may really not be the place to post this, but thought I would throw it on here as its not a must sell by tomorrow type thing..

Here is basically the deal.. This posting is to help a customer..

We have a customer who bought the new sony 4k projector at beginning of Jan. of this year.. This projector has not come in yet because of the dock strikes going on right now. The customer had to prepay the unit, as with any special order, unfortunately no one can predict the issues with labor unions..

Anyone knowing this projector, or has heard of it knows its a $10,000 projector.. This is Sonys NEW 4k projector, retails at 10K, but they did a customer incentive for the preorder, and is ongoing now till end of Feb. 2015 for $7999.. my customer paid like $8700 on the preorder (because of taxes). At any rate, once projectors hit or march 1st my understanding, they go to regular price of 10K.

Because of the time it has taken for projector to arrive (still not in yet), my customer has went through some personal things, so she will be selling the projector as soon as it arrives. Which could be anywhere in the next 2-6 wks.. Really hard to tell at this moment, as the orders are stuck at the docks in Cali.

The purpose of the post is to maybe line up one or two people who may be interested in purchasing the unit from our customer once she receives it. And I do not know the price she will be asking really , other than she would want a quick sale, and she knows will be at a loss, from my discussions with her, im assuming in the $6500 range., plus any shipping, insurance, etc.

So if anyone may be interested, they are welcome to post on here, or if you want to talk in person, you can PM me your contact information, and I will be happy to give you a call, or send you my number, etc. and we can discuss..

I know how things can change etc. on economy , finances, etc. So that's the reason we would like a few people that may be interested, so when projector comes in, if first person waiting if has a change of finances, circumstance , etc. then we can go to the next..

This unit was sold.. forgot to close this thread.. My regret is wish I had bought, lol.. They have been on national backorder since January, was lucky to get that one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants