Sonic electronix? Good or Bad?

one last little question. In the cart it will calculate shipping, what is the "Will Call-FREE" thing mean?

They shipped it with Ontrac for me. They have a 1 star rating just about everywhere, drivers are incompetent, late delivery, etc. Anybody have any experience?

call them directly and tell them you can get free shipping on any itme they have that costs for shipping... but make sure you can first they will also matching shipping carriers to.. I ordered some stuff from them they matched ups 3day ground / fedex 3day ground on diff. items for free

They are my one stop shop! I live local to then and ironically headed there tomorrow... They are outstanding as far as selection, pricing, and service... I use for deal with Woofers Etc before them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hell of a deal, I think it may be the last day. If you're considering going to a 3 way, here's a great buy! You have to load them into your cart...
Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...
"large crimping tool" hammer or hydraulic? Seat bracket bolts aren't good. The seat brackets are usually completely painted and so are the...
All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...

About this thread

Sketchup

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Sketchup
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date