some advice on my Cm3

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
well i went ahead and ordered a cm3 (cm3 12d4) from etronics for like 105 or somthing nice cus i blew up a kappa perfect and my buddy has 2 cm3s and i liked them

im running a kicker 400.1 with the sub showin 2ohm, im just worried that i might have got screwed cus i believe the newst diamonds have the flat dust cone with red writing and mine has a domed cap with white logo? just a thought cus on the side of the magnet it says 300watt, and they cm3s are advertised for 500w rms? could the 400 comin from my amp cause some damage? subsonic is on just for safety

and i know theyre not spl subs by any means but its in an old 94 lumina and i was just wonder if you guys think some dampening would really increase the spl or no?

sorry for the lengthy questions but just wonderin if i got screwed basically. thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.