Soft Top Jeep Wrangler with 2 15's in bandpass

I hope that thing is secured into the jeep somehow or I dont imagine its gonna be yours for too long. looks awesome though!
Its bolted in to the body where the seat belts. Plus, It weighs like 200 pounds and there is a lip where the tailgate is so you can't just pull it out. To get it out, I had to take the soft top off and lift it over the rollcage and slip it out that way. So its not going anywhere. lol

i just got a brand new softop for my wrangler today...i hope to install it within the next week...i figure my days of 154+s are over in the wrangler now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i just got a brand new softop for my wrangler today...i hope to install it within the next week...i figure my days of 154+s are over in the wrangler now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
154 in a wrangler?!?!? Thats like unheard of haha. The loudest soft top wrangler in the world is doing 153 on burps. What subs you got in the wrangler?

i was doing 154s with the hardtop...i was running four DD 3510's and it would play daily...i had it upto 156s
Any pics or videos of the setup? I think I'm going to get a hardtop now. lol. Y r u getting a soft top?

Its bolted in to the body where the seat belts. Plus, It weighs like 200 pounds and there is a lip where the tailgate is so you can't just pull it out. To get it out, I had to take the soft top off and lift it over the rollcage and slip it out that way. So its not going anywhere. lol
Do yourself a favor and find a handful of security head bolts to secure it with. that or a dab of solder in the middle of a phillips head. Trust me, 200# is hardly enough to slow someone down. With a soft top jeep, anyone that wants the setup is a knife and a screwdriver away from taking it. Dont mean to sound paranoid or anything, just looks like you put way too much time into this for some scumbag to walk off with it

Do yourself a favor and find a handful of security head bolts to secure it with. that or a dab of solder in the middle of a phillips head. Trust me, 200# is hardly enough to slow someone down. With a soft top jeep, anyone that wants the setup is a knife and a screwdriver away from taking it. Dont mean to sound paranoid or anything, just looks like you put way too much time into this for some scumbag to walk off with it
Well I don't want to make it permanent because I'm about to make this a whole lot louder with a different setup...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I just finished my first soft top Wrangler install and I was wondering how the hell you'd fit that huge box. Now I know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It seemed that due to a lack of cabin gain the subs I used in a sealed box rolled off on the top end really fast. Low bass was good.

Here's a video with gain turned down a lot because I still need another battery and need to do Big 3.

It still gets Low though.

So nice to see older jeep builds and not just a bunch of ds18 speakers.i started out whit a small 4th order whit 2 10s and now I'm planning out a 6th order wall whit 6 10s in my 06 tj.i would like to see the updates you have dun sense this post.

So nice to see older jeep builds and not just a bunch of ds18 speakers.i started out whit a small 4th order whit 2 10s and now I'm planning out a 6th order wall whit 6 10s in my 06 tj.i would like to see the updates you have dun sense this post.

Welcome to the forum newb,
Fellow newb here. Just thought I’d let you know this thread is 11 years old and you probably won’t get a response from the original poster. 😉

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...