so, you got some old school, eh???

Mike, ive got my garage and both my large sheds getting filled. The cop across the street already agreed to be my armed security guard, lol

You're more than welcome to come over, mike. Was actually gonna pm you today and try to get ya over here.

let me know if you have any 6.5 component sets i need 4 pairs one for each door //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It will all be for sale very soon, i have 300 plus boxes to open, inventory, and price still.
There is also a very rare payne magnetizer/demagnetizer for sale,.. biggest ive seen with my bare eyes.

IMAG0199.jpg
Any specs on it ?

I shouldnt even be ******* posting this **** here,... Hell, my vendors spot was deleted a little less than a year ago due to your affinity to swing from bromosexual nuts.

bear amps looked nice in person. Got to check it out last night and chill with nudels for a while. Most of the stuff is before my time as I've only been into car audio 4-5 years. But still very interesting.

Got a few mids/tweeters I'm going to test out when I get a chance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nudels

10+ year member
KNOCK-KNOCK!, MOFAKOO!
nudels
right here
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date