So I just ordered 4 of these...

https://imgur.com/gallery/FSIrFCw

Sorry for the crappy video, just wants to have something to share real quick. Sounds like junk at first due to me having paper in my port. I removed it afterwards. This vid does not do justice. These things sound d@mn good. Volume is maybe halfway, my neighbor complains so I’ll do more when I see her car gone.

10 on the left and 12s in center and right

BRMVcPF.jpg

p9JWQ4O.jpg

HMNXFjF.jpg

4 10s shipped to my doorstep for under $80 has been very tempting....twice now lol
If your familiar ebates you can get an extra 10% cash back (At a later date) for anything in the Auto dept. Heck, they might still have the $10 promo for signing up still going on.

I think I want to try the 2 10s I bought ported First, the sealed enclosure that I already had is stuck at the back of a 10 x 20 garage (that's what I get for being drop dead sick on moving day). Second I don't think these are ideal for sealed application. And mostly I've seen some of you have too much **** fun with them ported.

What gross airspace and tuning should these like? I'll probably have to go prefab or have someone build. I'm in an apartment until our house is built so building myself isn't possible.

Thanks

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from