So I just ordered 4 of these...

Why are the 8s $30 each now?

The $30 ones aren't sold by WM. Likely oos. If they do get more expensive just give it time until they drop back down because fewer will buy them @ $30+. I predict that's what'll happen with the 12's soon.

I just saw that
Too many purchases in a short amount of time. I managed to snag another 8 of these before the price went up. Going to end up with 16 of them in my truck since I've got the power to push them. I posted my setup on the $150 SPL challenge page and I know at least 20 of 8s were purchased by people doing the challenge. Give it a few weeks and the price will go down

walmart does have a Planet Audio Anarchy 8" with dual 4ohm coils for $23bucks. 300rms 600 max.

i stuck the blaupunkts in my cart figured i would bite the bullet this morning and grab 2 and bamm. twice the price.

The $30 ones aren't sold by WM. Likely oos. If they do get more expensive just give it time until they drop back down because fewer will buy them @ $30+. I predict that's what'll happen with the 12's soon.
I’ve been watching the website everyday waiting for them to go back down some. I already have 8 of the 12’s but I’d like to get four more at least. They are definitely worth the current price they are asking but I have a hard time paying that when they were like 1/3 of that a few weeks ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from