Small footprint 1500w @ 1 ohms under $200

Participant count
  • Participant list

krisfnbz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Frederick MD
Taramps HD 3000 seems like everybody's go to for small footprint & low cost. Even though it can produce far more wattage than I would need. (at the moment)

Any other recommendations? It would be nice to be closer to the 1200-1500w @ 1ohm range for $100~ or so. I'm comfortable spending the extra coin if need be though. I suppose that's asking for a lot...

You can get an md1200 for 170 or a md1800 for 190 but that’s probably as cheap as it’s going to get for that kind of power. $100 is a tight budget to land that kind of clean power. Maybe used

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.