Skar amp for sundown subs? yes or no? help

I might be using the wrong terminology and how I have it wired I might be explaining wrong. From my amp positive side I go from positive of one speaker to positive of the other speaker and negative from my amp to one speaker negative to the other speaker and then I have a wire going from the positive to the negative on one speaker in the positive to the negative on the other speaker

I might be using the wrong terminology and how I have it wired I might be explaining wrong. From my amp positive side I go from positive of one speaker to positive of the other speaker and negative from my amp to one speaker negative to the other speaker and then I have a wire going from the positive to the negative on one speaker in the positive to the negative on the other speaker
ok you have the COILs series and the speakers are parallel. commonly known as series/parallel..

wiringwizard.aspx

Diagram #2 is how I have them wired

just tested a rp2k on my zv4 12 at 2 ohms. pretty powerful for a little beast. the sub will require more power, but this little amp gets down with stock electrical. i'd get the amp if i had smaller subs wired to 1ohm. beastly!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Cassix

Cassix
Seattle,WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date