Silverado wheel help

Here's what my front tires looked like after 10,000 miles:

IMG_20150722_162007_620_zpsp0z61oxt.jpg

This is one of my back tires //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

IMG_20150722_162001_537_zps0nwpidh4.jpg

Comparisons:

IMG_20150722_161949_558_zpspbmyu3p5.jpg

IMG_20150722_161955_412_zpsk4ysr5ua.jpg

I like to roast them.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

the hell did you do to wear those tires down so fast? Fastest i've gone through a set was 25k and I considered that terrible (firestone destination a/t's have bad longevity).

did you never rotate them? they don't even look badly cupped, just a little. those must be some really ****** tires ..

Decided on these 24's:

24 inch Rims Tires Strada Perfetto Wheels Concave Silverado Tahoe Sierra 26 28 | eBay

%24_57.JPG

if your dropping it go 22 or 4s, if your leaving it stock height go bigger. trucks look ugly with big ol wheels gap if you have flash rims. take a look at this IG give you an idea of the so cal street truck scene and you'll find just about every truck lowered on wheelshttps://instagram.com/socal_trucks/?hl=en
I really don't like chrome rims, which is what most of those trucks have. Going with 24's and just lowering it two inches. Nothing crazy.

the hell did you do to wear those tires down so fast? Fastest i've gone through a set was 25k and I considered that terrible (firestone destination a/t's have bad longevity).
did you never rotate them? they don't even look badly cupped, just a little. those must be some really ****** tires ..
First of all, they were mud-terrain tires. They are extremely soft and knobby. Unfortunately, I didn't do too much off-road with them, so that was a waste.

Also, I like to drift a lot. My friends and I sometimes get to gether at the school parking lot and just do doughnuts and stuff. Not much to do in this town..

No, I've never rotated them. Should have done that a while ago, but i didn't have the time. Working two jobs every day and spending quality time with someone, plus trying to find time for my audio build..

I will definitely be treating my next tires better. Learned it the hard way. Last tires were ~ $1,200 and these rims and tires are $1,590 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That dude isn't answering my text now that was going To buy my rims today. Another Craigslist finest... If your interested in picking my 24s up I'll take $100 off for gas money to come get them.

That dude isn't answering my text now that was going To buy my rims today. Another Craigslist finest... If your interested in picking my 24s up I'll take $100 off for gas money to come get them.
Where are you located?

EDIT: Nevermind, my mom said no to going and picking them up

That would be cool. Tawas Michigan?

Wish I could come get a demo. My car is far from done. Subs are in another part of the country right now, and my amp is sitting upstairs on my desk. I won't be able to demo for a few months..

Where are you located?
EDIT: Nevermind, my mom said no to going and picking them up
You can spend thousands of dollars on sh1t and now your mom dont let you drive out somewhere hahaha.

Dont tell her.. Just say your going with a friend and drive.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

You can spend thousands of dollars on sh1t and now your mom dont let you drive out somewhere hahaha.
Dont tell her.. Just say your going with a friend and drive.

Yep. She's not big on the idea of me driving to another state to meet a guy I met online..

That drive would take a while, and more than $100 worth of gas

That would be cool. Tawas Michigan?
Wish I could come get a demo. My car is far from done. Subs are in another part of the country right now, and my amp is sitting upstairs on my desk. I won't be able to demo for a few months..

Bay city/Saginaw Michigan... Lot closer then tawas

First of all, they were mud-terrain tires. They are extremely soft and knobby. Unfortunately, I didn't do too much off-road with them, so that was a waste.

Also, I like to drift a lot. My friends and I sometimes get to gether at the school parking lot and just do doughnuts and stuff. Not much to do in this town..

No, I've never rotated them. Should have done that a while ago, but i didn't have the time. Working two jobs every day and spending quality time with someone, plus trying to find time for my audio build..
My 35s were $800 shipped to my door, I've had them on for about 10k miles and they're about 3/4 tread left. I guess we all went through that highschool drive like an alpha stage...

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

But you like da butt sexx
you must be missing out on getting your girl to lick your butthole, i tried explaining this to adulbrich last night - he didn't seem to understand

My 35s were $800 shipped to my door, I've had them on for about 10k miles and they're about 3/4 tread left. I guess we all went through that highschool drive like an alpha stage... 

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

you must be missing out on getting your girl to lick your butthole, i tried explaining this to adulbrich last night - he didn't seem to understand
Im not into all that freak shiit. Ill do different positions, but my diick dont like shiit and anything near my asss.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.