Silverado wheel help

Yeah, that's fine. I've got 33" tires and there's still plenty of room for turning. If the rims are 30" and the tire sidewall is 1.5" or less, there shouldn't be a problem.

When i see big chrome rims I'm like

l3sQ5FW.jpg

I want that as my avatar^ lol

Chanel so hot doe

chanel-west-coast-102.jpg

Yeah, that's fine. I've got 33" tires and there's still plenty of room for turning. If the rims are 30" and the tire sidewall is 1.5" or less, there shouldn't be a problem.
When i see big chrome rims I'm like

l3sQ5FW.jpg

I want that as my avatar^ lol

Chanel so hot doe

chanel-west-coast-102.jpg
Bitch is annoying AF and awkward, been to a few tapings of ridiculousness and the whole time she looked like her head was on another planet thinking if the dumbest shit.

Bitch is annoying AF and awkward, been to a few tapings of ridiculousness and the whole time she looked like her head was on another planet thinking if the dumbest shit.
Who cares if da head good tho?

Lots of people say she has an awful laugh, but I think it's funny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.