Shop in LA/SF Valley area that will buy my W7?

Participant count
  • Participants list

asr10 user
10+ year member

Anyone know of a shop that would be interested in buying my JL Audio 13.5" W7? Ive had it for about two years after I sold my car, and have put it up for sale on and off for a long time. Most people seem to flake or want to test it, but since I have no system anymore I cant test it myself.

So im thinking of just trying to find a shop to sell it to. Trying to fund a new project. Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I spent a lot of money keeping aluminum out of my system...and even though the CCA is fine...it's bugs me thinking about it 😳
We had a guy with a crx from Louisiana that ran in the org for a minute. Though maybe it was you lol.
Thats where you need to do some calling around within your area to get some pricing for the labor and wiring needed.There is NO WAY anyone here...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...

About this thread

asr10 user

10+ year member
asr10 user
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from