Shawn's New Leg fund.

denim
5,000+ posts

SSAudio.com
SSA HQ East
Shawn's New Leg Fund

We are proud to be able to help a friend, and just a cool individual in need. SSA has a long standing relationship with Shawn Fleming, and would very much love to help him in his quest to get a new prosthtic leg. Shawn has long standing ties with the car audio community and has brought many loud vechicles & products to our community. Which is why, with every purchase of a "Rewards" eligible product in the SSA store, we will dontate 5% of that purchase price to the "Shawn's New Leg Fund" and help our friend to walk soon again.

I just want to say thanks to Aaron, Mark, and the whole car audio community. It really mean a lot to me. I appreciate everything that is being done, and I cant wait to walk again. SourDeez, I appreciate it buddy, but I dont smoke.

-Shawn

There was a website where you can list what you need a donation for and your story of why and anyone can donate. He should do that too. People donate from anything like art projects to surgeries etc. I am

Sure people could get him some funds on there. If I recall the site I'll pm him the link.

Like this cause though, really cool and ssa is always good in my book.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date