Selling 2 amps. Kicker sx600.2 and rf mosfet 650 $750 obo

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bcoxkc

Looking to sell two of my amps (open to trade on the kicker)

Kicker sx600.2 with end caps. Price $150 (obo) plus shipping. It was pulled from my boat it was running tower speakers (4 Polks 2-6.5 & 2-3.5). Worked fine, but redoing the system to run all amps and want to get a 5ch or something that will take less space to run 6 tower speakers, 6 boat speakers and 1 dvc sub.

Kicker sx.600.2 150 obo plus shipping

Other amp is a Rockford fosgate mosfet 650 with both rca plus. Was in working order when pulled 8 years ago. I will not sell without taking to local "real" car audio ship for bench test. This amp had the fan housing painted white to match the car set up. Asking $ 650 obo. Plus shipping cost (insurance with be for the next whole $100).

Both amps are or best offer. I am not 100% sure of the going rate... but I will NOT sell for "more" if I agree on a price.

But I will give priority to local (pickup) people that can go to the bench test with me. Also priority to people who want both.

Price for both.... 775 plus shipping

I will send pic over email

Brett m cox at hot m a IL .

No spaces.

Check me out on Facebook same email.

If you send me an email I would like a phonenumber, but if you do not want to send one, I will send mine in a reply. I live in the kc metro, and going to be in Wichita area for thanksgiving

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.