Sealed Box Volume - Blaupunkt GBW101 10" SVC 4ohm

Southern_Exposu

Boise
I grabbed a few of these a year or so back when Walmart had them for $20. I got some good help for box design for a ported enclosure.
Well that was fun for a while but I need something smaller and honestly prefer the less boomy tight punch I get from sealed. And honestly
size is the biggest motivator.

But, I can't find any recommended sealed box specs for these. Going to try and make something that will fit under the rear seat of my Avalanche.
I'm thinking something around .75 cu ft. Below are the only specs I have (center column GBW101). Thanks for any help.

Figures. I can't do the big box anymore. We cut down from 3 to 2 vehicles and the space is needed too often. Any recommendations for a cheap single 10 or 12 that works in small spaces. I was pretty impressed with those cheapo subs. and by cheap I mean less than $100

Figures. I can't do the big box anymore. We cut down from 3 to 2 vehicles and the space is needed too often. Any recommendations for a cheap single 10 or 12 that works in small spaces. I was pretty impressed with those cheapo subs. and by cheap I mean less than $100
I saw a buddy of mine pick up an infinity reference 12 for I believe $70 he ran it in a small sealed box and it sounded pretty good. Nice tight sound quality and pretty efficient for a 12

Slightly over your 100$, but small, 10, and cheap don't usually go in the same sentence.

Only needs .45 cubes, and I've heard it sounds good sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.