S10/sonoma standard cab Dual 8" Subwoofer center console box

Participant count
  • Participants list

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Recruit

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/monthly_2018_12/20181223_160218.jpg.16f3d014429b382c3d9a8fb30715072d.jpg

View Listing

Looking to sell my custom made s10/sonoma center console sub box I made earlier this year 95% finished .

Designed only  for automatic column shift and bucket seats only . This would also work for Extended can truck 

It's made 1/2 MDF braced inside  in some areas original made for Sundown SA 8 Woofers but it will work for   almost any  small cbft woofer.

Let it be known this is not a box of specs perfection it is not  down to the science of perfect internal cbft for any given woofer it's made for anything that will do .5 cbft to 1.0 cbft 

The front of the box is contoured to fit against the S10 sonoma  dash and it does block off the ash tray area  perfectly .

A little area was left for your own cup holder design . Paint or carpet or  tweak the box how you'd like from here . The hard part has been finished.

NOTE: 

You " Absolutely" have to remove driver side Bucket seat to set  the box in place from driver side it will not fit Into place between the bucket seats unless you take out one seat first .This is a VERY Snug fit but it will fit seats will be nice and tight against the box sides .If you have narrower after market seats then all the better !

Each sub chamber is sealed but you can add aero ports at your own will you will need to figure out the internal space and if you need to add multiple ports or even external ports to come out behind the seats based on the internal  area limitations for aero ports. 

The box has been sanded rounded edges internall Dynamat and body filled/sanded  the top and primed for paint . Not a perfect job but like i said it's 95% crafted and looks well fits snug. Leave sealed or Add your ports and own  paint scheme  or  carpet and be done. It's built well.

100$ for the box local pickup or you may cover 100% of shipping cost from 48134 zip code .

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/monthly_2018_12/20181223_160218.jpg.16f3d014429b382c3d9a8fb30715072d.jpg

View Listing

Looking to sell my custom made s10/sonoma center console sub box I made earlier this year 95% finished .

Designed only for automatic column shift and bucket seats only . This would also work for Extended can truck

It's made 1/2 MDF braced inside in some areas original made for Sundown SA 8 Woofers but it will work for almost any small cbft woofer.

Let it be known this is not a box of specs perfection it is not down to the science of perfect internal cbft for any given woofer it's made for anything that will do .5 cbft to 1.0 cbft

The front of the box is contoured to fit against the S10 sonoma dash and it does block off the ash tray area perfectly .

A little area was left for your own cup holder design . Paint or carpet or tweak the box how you'd like from here . The hard part has been finished.

NOTE:

You " Absolutely" have to remove driver side Bucket seat to set the box in place from driver side it will not fit Into place between the bucket seats unless you take out one seat first .This is a VERY Snug fit but it will fit seats will be nice and tight against the box sides .If you have narrower after market seats then all the better !

Each sub chamber is sealed but you can add aero ports at your own will you will need to figure out the internal space and if you need to add multiple ports or even external ports to come out behind the seats based on the internal area limitations for aero ports.

The box has been sanded rounded edges internall Dynamat and body filled/sanded the top and primed for paint . Not a perfect job but like i said it's 95% crafted and looks well fits snug. Leave sealed or Add your ports and own paint scheme or carpet and be done. It's built well.

100$ for the box local pickup or you may cover 100% of shipping cost from 48134 zip code .

Very interested if still available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Recruit
94 ranger
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bikerdadd15