S.O.S HELP 2015 acura ILX what da hell!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ali2627

Hi i have a 2015 acura ilx base it comes with a small screen so i bought a nav screen from the same year which is bigger but it has a different connector. I'm only changing the display the radio works without the display so there is no audio wiring at all. Sooooo.... why the hell are there so many pins for just a display!!!?? the connector with the gray is OEM from the car and the blue one is the new harness for the screen. now why the hell don't the colors match perfectly???? anyone able to explain what color i need to connect?

Note i don't want nav just want the radio screen to show and back up camera work.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 3.42.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 3.42.42 PM.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.33.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.33.46 PM.png
    598.9 KB · Views: 223
I just tried Googling any relevant information without success. I would try to contact your local Acura dealer parts department and ask if they can link you a diagram. It would probably be better in person, show and tell relays a better message.
I was thinking that but i think they will say no :(

I do know that 2013 honda civic uses the same display, but still no info. I am the first to do this I've asked the acura forums they said sell the car and buy the trim i want which is stupid. just for a bigger display.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.