Running dual alts vs 1 high output

Lulz, I ran my four Sundown 8"s on a stock alt. You must be doing something wrong bro. Ok I'll be fair I was only running 1200 watts. I've run a Saz -1500 at 1 ohm on a stock alt. You people read to much internet and don't do enough real life testing. With a stock battery

I had an AGM running 3,500 watts to 4 - 8's. It wasn't enough. It took a 320 amp Mechman and one bank of Lishen to keep the voltage up. That's why my 4 - 8's hurt people's feelings. Believe it.

It's just like anything else when you are a teenager building 350s is enough. Then you eventually move up to 454s. Then you decide to build big boy toys with aftermarket blocks, 572 ci and up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...