Running car electrical off of a single lto lithium in back okay?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
Going with the new lithium lto tech to run my amps in the back doing a few runs from alternator to battery already well I've got interior gutted and can make all the wires clean. Should I just run a wire connecting the factory electricals that were on the battery up front all the way to the back where the battery is or run another smaller lithium up front for the car? Never done this before, all responses appreciated!

I just used some scrap wood pieces to fill in the battery tray and mounted distro blocks to those to get the stock wiring + alternator connected and running to the rear. I do not think any lithium will like the heat under your hood. I'm sure you can connect everything however you like up front and it'll all work out the same but having terminals under the hood may come in handy.

I just used some scrap wood pieces to fill in the battery tray and mounted distro blocks to those to get the stock wiring + alternator connected and running to the rear. I do not think any lithium will like the heat under your hood. I'm sure you can connect everything however you like up front and it'll all work out the same but having terminals under the hood may come in handy.
I put a wrap of electrical tape around the positive post of the agm under the hood and clamped the terminal over the tape. I'm not completely confident in my new lithium yet, so i like having a backup, although i haven't had any problems with it yet.

That's about the same thing I did in this daily driver car I'm using right now. It doesn't even have a battery up front it's just connected to the factory ground and then the hot wire to the battery works fine. The xs d3100 back there weighs a freaking ton, really wanted to do something lighter this time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.