Roll-on candy paint???

If you are going to use a roller, the bedliner is your best bet. If you use more than one can of bedliner, be sure to mix them all together in a bucket before you start. My buddy used bedliner on his jeep, and used two gallons of it. The two different cans were not the exact same color. One can was way darker than the other. The jeep is just a mud toy, so he didn't care. But, for a street vehicle, it would be annoying to get done and it not be the same color all over.

Look around the internet.. I've seen some good looking roll on paint jobs. It's all in the prep work and sanding. I don't know about "candy paint", but you can do a decent paint job with a roller.

Those $299 Maaco paint jobs are horrible from what I've seen. Had to repaint a couple of them after a few months because they didn't even wash the mud and bugs off the car before painting em! You could pull the paint off in chunks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.