Item(s) for Sale:

^^^title^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1 pair

come with crossovers

literally a week of play time on a mb quart dsc4125

no marks, no scratches, no dents or dings

in nearly perfect condition

Selling because a set of sundown components come up locally at a great price and I want them

Will add more indepth pictures with username later today

Price:

Don't really know what to ask for these..... brand new the set is around $200 at the lowest with tweets and everthing...... sooooooooo

$100 plus ship....lets start there

MAKE OFFER

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
T2 or t3? The t2 set is around $200 new and the t3 is $350.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

If it is t2 they are priced well and if t3 you better raise your price!!!

T2 or t3? The t2 set is around $200 new and the t3 is $350. 

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

If it is t2 they are priced well and if t3 you better raise your price!!!
T2 sir

Do you have the titanium tweets? If so, would you be interested in trading the whole set for a set of alpine spx17pro's. I want a set of metal domes again. Like the sound of them better. I know that you don't have the tweets listed but figured I would ask

Do you have the titanium tweets? If so, would you be interested in trading the whole set for a set of alpine spx17pro's. I want a set of metal domes again. Like the sound of them better. I know that you don't have the tweets listed but figured I would ask
Tweets are not forsale. I really like the way they sound and they are going in another project. Not saying I don't like these but I need some cash for the sundown comps so I chose to try and sell these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.