Rockford Punch HX2

they get pretty loud in a properly built ported box. the sq isn't the greatest but it is still good. mine were getting pretty loud with only 250 watts rms going to them. i have 2 12" punch hx2's i'm selling. they are the dual 4 ohm voice coils.

They are really loud subs with a bad sound quality. If you want to boom, they are perfect for you, but its hard to get linear response from them. I was going to upgrade to one, but once I modelled it, I'd have just been stuck with the awful peaking I had with my previous rockford. =\

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

After looking at amazon for kicker q product details, it showed rms of 1200@2ohm If you’re at 2ohm you’re not feeding it enough power. At 1ohm...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
The surprise wasn’t that they didn’t offer one…it’s how much engineering went into making it easily replaceable, and then not offering one. Maybe...
Thanks ya. Just pulled the trigger on the 1500BDCP because of the constant power that RF developed to help with the ohm rise.

About this thread

Punch RS

10+ year member
Punch RS
The Streets
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from