Rockford, IL

Yo what up man i from dixon and i got my **** done at audio connection down here and they do good clean work for good prices.
I would recremend Sound Decision in warrenville, IL. Has done a lot of really clean jobs.

Thanks for the heads up guys I will look in to both shops.

T&K soundworks, or custom sound and import. both are in joliet area and are pretty good shops. for install itself i used to go to tweater but im a cheap bastard now so i do it myself

T&K soundworks, or custom sound and import. both are in joliet area and are pretty good shops. for install itself i used to go to tweater but im a cheap bastard now so i do it myself
Thats the only way to do it. That way if something goes wrong you hooked it up & you know how to fix it.

j and j electronics is good they are in chicago

and music in motion in crestwood

j & j was just at the autoshow, they had a escalade with 3 13W7's in the back.

sounded good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...