CA
Like new, used once.

Purchased 02/11/08

Model; Power 1000 25 to Life

Rated power; 150W X 4, 800W X 1 @ 1 OHM

Efficiency 70.140%

Front/Rear Power output

108 RMS Watts X 4 @ 4 Ohms

142 RMS Watts X 4 @ 2 Ohms (282Watts Bridged X 2 @ 4 Ohms)

166 RMS Watts X 4 @ 1 Ohms (332Watts Bridged X 2 @ 2 Ohms)

Subwoofer

694 RMS X 1 @ 2 Ohms

930 RMS X 1 @ 1 Ohms

Ended up not needed it. pictures to come later.

Bought for $500+tax and shipping.

Selling for $425 Shipped. 100% Guaranteed to work.

What are you going to use now out of curiousity since I see it was the primary amp in your vehicle as listed in your signature.

I have been on the fence about picking one up since I am an old school Orion and HiFonics guy but it just seemed sensible to get a single amp to run everything. I didn't for fear of what the sound quality would be like, it's the efficiency that also had my attention as well.

Seems with such a limited release they would have all been snapped up but they are available by like 5 different sellers on eBay. Perhaps it was the initial $1700 asking price that put it out of alot of people's reach.

Good luck with the sale it sure is a nice looking amplifier with lots of features.

Pictures wont come for 24-48 hours, its still in the car, I need to get my camera and remove it.

Basically, I need to sell this stuff to help out a family member. family comes first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

I installed the audio and tested it but haven't used it due to a noise I can't get out of the system.

I already confirmed its not the amp.

What are you going to use now out of curiousity since I see it was the primary amp in your vehicle as listed in your signature.
I have been on the fence about picking one up since I am an old school Orion and HiFonics guy but it just seemed sensible to get a single amp to run everything. I didn't for fear of what the sound quality would be like, it's the efficiency that also had my attention as well.

Seems with such a limited release they would have all been snapped up but they are available by like 5 different sellers on eBay. Perhaps it was the initial $1700 asking price that put it out of alot of people's reach.

Good luck with the sale it sure is a nice looking amplifier with lots of features.
No it's about demographics really. Most mfgs don't make 5 chans because they just don't sell. It was actually a bad move on RFs part to make this particular collector piece a 5 chan. I think they would have sold more to the nostalgic few if they kept it 4 chan like the original. This one is actually easier to get a hold of than the other anniversary ones. Most of their customer base is looking for 1 or more mean as hell powerful sub amps and a modest 4 channel. This was a marketing flop. I use this amp and it is fantastic. Makes the power it says and is clean. No worries if you really are in the market for a 5 channel, these are a good choice.

No it's about demographics really. Most mfgs don't make 5 chans because they just don't sell. It was actually a bad move on RFs part to make this particular collector piece a 5 chan. I think they would have sold more to the nostalgic few if they kept it 4 chan like the original. This one is actually easier to get a hold of than the other anniversary ones. Most of their customer base is looking for 1 or more mean as hell powerful sub amps and a modest 4 channel. This was a marketing flop. I use this amp and it is fantastic. Makes the power it says and is clean. No worries if you really are in the market for a 5 channel, these are a good choice.
Good point, looks like I'll be getting a different car today and won't be putting a system in it so I will be selling all my stuff of piece by piece once I get it uninstalled. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.