COMPLETED RFR 3110 Recone Kit

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have a 3110 punch power sub, it's an hx2. Looking for a Recone or just a coil spider kit. Coil is a dual 2 ohm 4" VC. They were rated to 1k rms. If anyone has something they know will work, I would be interested in that as well. Thanks

Dang, they kicked my butt on shipping LOL.
Diesel is 7$ a gallon and I'd wager every other overhead expense is also up double what it was 2 years ago. Just the cost of boxes, tape, etc. to pack the stuff in to ship has been going up even.

Lord of Bass is on the up and up and if his coil says it fits that motor it will, you absolutely want to use calipers to figure out ID and OD of a coil though. The clearances will come down to being measured in thousandths.

Yeah, I am in the same boat as you. I have a pair of rfr3110 subs with sagging spiders. Since djdilliodon! is a sub builder, I wonder if he could build a drop in kit. I think there would be some interest in such kits.
I also think interest in this would be high. I will update as I go, but if we could sticky the info here people would be able to order a piece "kit"

Alright I got everything on the way. Went premium all the way. Let's see what happens. Will start a build thread in the appropriate section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...