RF Power T10001.bd amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemra
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

1 - Rockford Fosgate Power T10001.bd mono block amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp works great but has some scratches in the paint. Again, this amp functions great.

500W RMS @ 4ohms

750W RMS @ 2ohms

1000W RMS @ 1ohm

These are sandbagged ratings. The amp's birth certificate said it put out over 2300W at 1ohm (don't have the BC anymore).

Price:

$250 + shipping OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on you. Probably going to run $15 - $25.

Item Pictures:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-W62FBBsAhPM/Tjn60PcHvwI/AAAAAAAAAhs/ma3y_doXLLI/s288/amp1.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sUkaqCr0TpM/Tjn6z5qsCeI/AAAAAAAAAho/yYjCs-jdyh0/s288/amp2.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-T8a1U2sLpM4/Tjn60W0PGTI/AAAAAAAAAhw/pFxC2Pp223Y/s288/amp3.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ZjDDYcv4DHI/Tjn61IFaRmI/AAAAAAAAAh0/GRSsKJW3vwU/s288/amp4.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
1400 what son, RMS, peak. The 2300W is a peak figure that comes on the BC when the amp was purchased. It may well put out more power continuously but I'm just being straight forward with the numbers I have. -Thanks
He is telling you that your amp does more than 1000 RMS generally. It is underrated

I have seen a few as well. The amp has served me well. I just haven't utilized it to it's potential in quite some time, and with my new car, I am looking to go for a more understated even sound. Plus that much power in a hatch will be a little much.

1400 what son, RMS, peak. The 2300W is a peak figure that comes on the BC when the amp was purchased. It may well put out more power continuously but I'm just being straight forward with the numbers I have. -Thanks
peak doesnt mean much of anything.

1400 rms is what it'll do at 1 ohm average.

im not trying to rip on you, im letting you, and the buyer be aware of the true rms of the amp.

I am specifically looking into the Power t series BD amps. an okay price i guess, amps are sturdy.

if it was a t3kbd id be all over tis

The price on this amp is OBO. If you think I have it listed for too much then make me an offer and we can see what happens.

On a side note we can drop the peak vs. rms debate, I do understand the difference and I realize it puts out more that the 1000W that it's rated at. That's why I said that the rating was "sandbagged."

id trade my zapco ref 500.1. if u ship first because of feed back
No thanks, unless you have a good head unit to trade. Otherwise I am just looking for the cash.

SS filter? What's the acronym stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...