Required Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

DuffelBagDustin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello folks. Been a member a long time and browse often, but don't comment much. Just saying my question here is important to me and I appreciate feedback. Not a noob just jumping on here and leaving.

I have an HCCA 2100. Advertised as 800 X 2 at 1 ohm stable.

I want to run 2 Kicker L7S10 subwoofers.

My question is, I need to buy the 2ohm dvc version, wired in parallel, to achieve 1 ohm per channel for my HCCA 2100.
Do I have this right?

Thanks for your input
Dustin

Thanks for the feedback! You say this because of the poor performance/results of the 1 ohm test being done here is that right? Also, thanks for taking the time to link me that video. I appreciate it. I just want to know the proper sub ( 4ohm dvc, 2 ohm dvc etc) to buy to get best results out of my 2100. Surely a 2100 can power these two 10's sufficiently? Not looking for huge power or anything, just a good sound with some punch. It's for my wife's Yukon . Thanks again for any help. Dustin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...