Replacing the factory amplifier in a 2005 Equinox, LT.

Participant count
  • Participants list

huberoy123
10+ year member

I want to replace the factory amplifier in a 2005 Equinox, LT. It has the 7 speaker amplified system, and the amplifier is shot. Finding a factory replacement is next to impossible. I'm thinking of replacing the factory amp with an aftermarket amp. Are there any harnesses that will allow me to bypass the factory amp, and use the new amp. Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Good news. Talked to my daughter last night, and she says the buzzing noise is gone. I can keep my money in my pocket for a while longer. I still would like some suggestions on what course to take, if the noise re-appears. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.