Replacing kicker comp

Bdoza941

I have a 4th order band pass enclosure for 2-12” kicker comp c subs. 2.5 cu ft sealed to 5 cu ft to the ported side with a 7.75x7.75x9.5 port. I would like to upgrade my subs but would like to keep the same box if possible ( can change port size of needed. Any subs that will give me more power and cleaner bass than these kickers?
53738C1C-A719-4DC9-A89B-BB44E6EBBC9E.jpeg

I recommend the Skar DDX-12s. They will give you massive bump as well as sounding better than kicker. I had kicker, then went skar, and right now am running sundown.... and skar has been the best out of all off these brands in my opinion...

right now am running sundown.... and skar has been the best out of all off these brands in my opinion...

You are higher than a giraffes pussy......

OP
What is your budget and what what amp are you using?
Is that 2.5 sealed for both or is that a each chamber? Can't tell if that is a window brace or a solid brace in your sealed section.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.