repair shop in/near philly

chawski
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a good electronics repair shop in or around the philly area? Im getting engine noise through the speakers, that increases as the engine revs. The humming only affects the 4channel amp (subwoofer is not affected). Im assuming i just need some grounds fixed on the rcas. Head unit is a pionner avic d2. I just dealt with an incompetant shop in nc while i was home for a few weeks, so im eager to get this taken care of once and for all. Thanks for the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...
Oem cables are readily available for most vehicles. Check rockauto. Anything less will be a future headache.
I was tempted to send an offer, but felt the 100 was fair for it since it was like new still. You still did good on it though.

About this thread

chawski

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chawski
Philadelphia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date