Removing "chat now" tab on mobile site (tablet)

TWiZTiD859
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Is there any way to remove or hide the "chat now" tab that pops up at the bottom of the screen? Its not a problem when Im on my desktop but when Im on this site using my tablet, which is most of the time anyways, the chat now tab is pretty big and annoying. It gets in my way sometimes and I will accidentally click on it. Its kinda big so it takes up a lot of screen space on my 7" tablet. Is it like this for anyone else? I checked all the settings and didnt see an option to remove or hide it so can someone help me out?

This site currently doesnt have a mobile app or mobile theme so it will be like that for everyone. I dont think there are plans to implement these any time in the future either. Ive brought it up on numerous occasions and each time it fell on deaf ears.

This site currently doesnt have a mobile app or mobile theme so it will be like that for everyone. I dont think there are plans to implement these any time in the future either. Ive brought it up on numerous occasions and each time it fell on deaf ears.
Well turn up the volume, no one here likes it and it doesn't even work for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.