Reliable Installer for My VW Corrado

Participant count
  • Participant list

octo7076

I have a nice 1990 VW Corrado. Still has it's factory stereo system. Head-unit and speakers. I bought a head-unit and some speakers for the doors and the rear deck replacement from Crutchfield. I need a reliable shop to intall the stuff for me. I want the wiring harness wiring soddered not butt-connectored. I need someone who knows VW's. I don't want my door skins all jacked-up. I also need to get some dash speakers installed, but can't seem to find one's that will fit right. I want to use all the original speaker grilles. Please , any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Nice, yeah, the ARTs did alright in stereo mode, 4 ohms, Didn't push them much. Was just getting into amp displays, seem to fit the part. I tried...
That Sony XM-GS amp should be a good choice for you. I’ve read a lot of good things about it. And, for the price, looks like you can’t beat it.
I give him a couple of joints and... WAIT, I am the installer!
What precisely are you trying to accomplish here? How much space are you willing to sacrifice in your vehicle and how much money can you spend...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...

About this thread

octo7076

octo7076
Glen Burnie,Md.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
octo7076