Reg Cab F150 JL W3V3 Ported box tuning recommendation.

MysticMathias

CarAudio.com Recruit
The last component of my build is the sub. I’d like to use a single 12” JL W3V3 in a ported box front facing with the port firing at the passenger panel.
I have 600w RMS@2ohm on tap.
Space is 11”depth x 48”width x15” height.
If I’m missing anything important, let me know and I’ll provide as much info I can.

Last edited:
Wasn’t expecting a $150 price on the Box Pro 6 cd either.

You can get Bass Box Lite to save some money but it doesnt come with a 1 inch thick user guide.

This type of software costs money if you want something that is reliable and accurate. WINISD does not have the ability to add cabin gain so its useless and inaccurate under 50hz which is nearly the entire usable frequency range.

If you want a good box design you need to pay for someone's time. Either the time (and materials) to build a box for you or the time to develop an accurate and reliable program with an extensive database and easy to use interface. If not then you will be stuck with an ill performing end product that is wasting the potential of the equipment that you worked hard to save up for.

You can get Bass Box Lite to save some money but it doesnt come with a 1 inch thick user guide.

This type of software costs money if you want something that is reliable and accurate. WINISD does not have the ability to add cabin gain so its useless and inaccurate under 50hz which is nearly the entire usable frequency range.

If you want a good box design you need to pay for someone's time. Either the time (and materials) to build a box for you or the time to develop an accurate and reliable program with an extensive database and easy to use interface. If not then you will be stuck with an ill performing end product that is wasting the potential of the equipment that you worked hard to save up for.
I’m perfectly fine paying for blueprints but nobody has stepped up yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.