REEEEEE S.O.S wire / install help

Participant count
  • Participant list
got two pals using the lc2i, I went aftermarket headunit on both my rides so factory gear is bypassed. I don’t have a car newer than 2003 as well so no crazy oem integration required . I will ask my pal tomorrow to send me pics of his wife’s ilx, he’s got an lc7 in hers but it’s basically the same thing but with added channels for the mids and highs

got two pals using the lc2i, I went aftermarket headunit on both my rides so factory gear is bypassed. I don’t have a car newer than 2003 as well so no crazy oem integration required . I will ask my pal tomorrow to send me pics of his wife’s ilx, he’s got an lc7 in hers but it’s basically the same thing but with added channels for the mids and highs
oh nice yea ask him for pics ! of his lc7i

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.