Recommendations for 12's for Mustang

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blackout67

CarAudio.com Regular
Ohio
Will be acquiring an 03 Mustang. Looking to find two 12's for it. Gonna keep stock battery and alternator, but do big 3. It's a 3.8 V6 so I don't have a lot of head room in terms of the stock electrical system. Trying to keep it to around 1k for the subs and theres not a whole ton of room so I wanna go for two twelves given space and wattage limits to maximize output.

I like to try different subs. In the past year and a half I've had a single Comp C 10', Single Comp R 12', Single Sundown SA-12 Classic, Single American Bass Hawk 12, Dual Sundown E 12's, and finally what I'm rocking now, Dual Deaf Bonce Machete 15's (The Hawk was superb for sound quality and the dual E 12s were the loudest I've had). Looking for a mix of good sound and loud and I'll built custom making the box myself unless they're Sundowns.

Was Looking at SoundQubed HDS2, CT Sounds Tropo, or Incriminator I Series.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1256313523.mp4
    16.4 MB
  • Snapchat-2129031837.mp4
    17.3 MB
My neighbor had an 09 Mustang GT couple years ago.He put a Kenwood HU in, a Clarion Preamp EQ, Polk MM6.5 components up front, and rear quarter panels we left on HU with Bass Blockers, and he put an American Bass XFL DVC2 12 in a 2.0@32 htz on a PPI Phantom 1000.1d and a PPI Phantom 600.2 I had laying around. I felt like that HU Dash kit was pretty over-priced for that car. It sounded very nice, ran that for a couple years. He has since took everything out and picked up a 20 model GT, and looking to do something with it. That One 12 got down pretty good in that car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...