Realistic RMS on this amp?

audiopipe amps are great. i sell a lot of them. and the mini are really awesome for their price. I use them a lot, particulary the apsm1300, its a beast for its size honestly.

thanks for the replies guysI'm mainly looking at these two amps now, both for $100

Cadence F700-1 1600 Watt Class AB Mono Block Amplifier | eBay

AUDIOPIPE APSM-1300 2000W MONO Car Audio MINI Amplifier | eBay

I researched them a little bit and didn't really find anything bad about either brand, but was wondering what you guys thought about these two? Would the cadence amp be able to do the 800 watts RMS it says it can?

thanks
either will do just fine, the cadence will give clean rated power and the ap should do very close to rated clean, if not a bit over

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.