Ready to move on and need help

The hd is 1500 rms. at about $400 shipped for one The amp will depend on which one. But should be at $900 or less for both. The sub will take 2-3 weeks to build and ship
I just ordered the SSA Evil 15" d2... Now just looking for a 5500+ watt amp to push it.. Thinking to go with soundstream/IA/CT-Sounds

No such thing as a be all end all sub. I doubt the planet audio does rated, but it's probably still 3k I'd lmagine. That's a decent amount of power. You could look into Tantric SHD's AQ HDC 4's, SSA Evils, and I'm sure there are plenty of subs in the classifieds.. Sounds like from you audible description you want something loud more than something low.. So mid to large sized box tuned in the mid 30's should be fine for you, but I wouldn't tune under 35hz for most of the subs mentioned for you goals.. I'd look into a tantric SHD, if it were for me.
No where near 3k. Same board as boss phantom 5000... I thought I was getting a deal when I grabbed one off cl... About as loud as my alpine 450.

Seeing as im going monstorus i got 700 minimum left to spend.

My gmc sierra came with a 250 amp alt and i just ordered a knuconcept 1/0 gauge kit.

Need to find me some small batterys to use now :/

By the time the sub is shipped to my crib the money should be in place.
Ill look around while i wait.. I appreciate all the help you given
Good luck man if you don't find an amp when ready hit me up. I'll see what I can do for ya

^^^^ hahaha u funny two smaller amps strapped. what's small about a 5k amp Jim. anyways op post some pics and a build log so we can see this. oh and a nice review of the evil would be awesome.

^^^^ hahaha u funny two smaller amps strapped. what's small about a 5k amp Jim. anyways op post some pics and a build log so we can see this. oh and a nice review of the evil would be awesome.
I sure will once i get all the equipment together. Lucky i bought it now since it was 100$ off reg retail price seem like a good deal with the reviews i have seen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.