RE Resonant Engineering XXX 05 Style D2

06goat
10+ year member

bumpin bluegrass
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

RE XXX 12" Old style sub D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is the old style XXX from back when RE made good *****. Some call it the holy grail of SQ for a sub. XBL^2 tech. It has been reconed. Drop in made by RE, specifically made to RE's original specs. I reconed it, used it for maybe a year daily, with its twin sister mated to a DD M3a. Unreal setup that ill miss. It does have some cosmetic wear to it, the basket was painted black and is chipping off, and the motors bottom plate is worn just from moving it around from one room to another.

About 95% sure its Dual 2, no DMM here and its been about 4 or 5 years since ive even playted it. Can confirm in the next few days.

I can also probably get its twin sister sub upon request, I know the guy that has is, but i cannot comment on the shape its in.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I would really rather not ship this but if the price can be worked out then I will, its going in a crate though.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i got a mechman ho alt for eco setup... 260amp self regulating lol thats about it on those options...
lol no thanks man, out of car audio anymore, my goat is all I have left thats got aftermarket audio

Excellent seller and a great guy here folks. I'm surprised this hasn't sold already. You should try diyma buddy.
I thought diyma you had to have like 100posts to even see the classifieds and I do not have time for that. I'll list it here til it goes or just hang on to it and maybe get squirrelly and make it home theater

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.