Rate the below 3 way speakers starting from the best in terms of sound quality

Here's the problem with 3 way coaxials. It mainly comes down to crossovers or lack thereof. Looking at the Pioneer TS-6975V3, you have an ~1.5 inch midrange, probably highpassed @ 1-2kz @ 6db with no low pass crossover on the 6x9 midbass. So you're going to have considerable overlap and comb filtering from ~1khz to ~4khz. Then you have the same issue again with the ~.5 inch tweeter which is probably highpassed at ~5-7hz @ 6db with no low pass on the midrange driver so now we more overlap and comb filtering between the mid and tweeter.

Some people like that hot mess type of sound. Maybe you're one of them. Go take a listen. If you like that type of sound then any of the sets you mentioned will do the trick. There is no reason to believe any one of them is significantly better than the others.
waow, thats an in-depth response. you know, if we listen to each speaker individually, we might see all of them very nice. but when compared side by side, we will see the difference. so that y am asking those who had the chance to listen to different model and give a proper review

waow, thats an in-depth response. you know, if we listen to each speaker individually, we might see all of them very nice. but when compared side by side, we will see the difference. so that y am asking those who had the chance to listen to different model and give a proper review

That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the speakers in question if I were at a local shop. Others really like that sound. Clearly you have an interest, so I'd see if there are any shops nearby with any of the those speakers on their soundboard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...