RARE Soundstream DaVinci 7 Channel amp with 2 NIB BLT4s

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Doubt this will sell here, but putting it where I can....

Yes this is the gold plated one. I was originally going to install it in my wife's car, but since she could care less about how the music in the car sounds, didn't. I bought it about a year ago. So since I was going to install it, I had it looked over by a electronics repair place here. I know the owner, so only cost me parts. Had the caps replaced if they were in need. Other than that he said it was in great shape. It will come with 2 brand new gold plated BLT4's. Took me FOREVER to find them. I am attempting to get it replated prior to shipping, however the price will go up. There is some chipping on the top, its noticeable but not an eyesore.

These don't come up for sale often.

DaVinci Manual

RMS Power @ 4 ohms

50W x 4, + 100W x 2, + 200W x 1

RMS Power @ 2 ohms

100W x 4, + 200W x 2, + 400W x 1

RMS Power @ 1 ohm

500W x 1 (Subwoofer Channel Only -- Others are 2 ohms stable only)

Key Features:

•Auto High Current™ (subwoofer channel only) Adjusts the amp for maximum power output to the load application Continuously variable 2, 3 or 4-way crossovers

•Rear Channel De-emphasis provides a more realistic listening experience

•Power Grid™ design optimizes current delivery to and from the power supply

•Ultra-Low ESR Capacitance Bank ensures rapid power delivery for dynamic peaks

•Vari-quiet™ cooling fan maintains safe operating temperatures Unregulated power supply for higher dynamic headroom

•Fault Monitor Power LED

•Seven Dual Discrete Class A Drive Stages maximize linearity into any load

•Drive Delay 2™ eliminates turn-on and turn-off pops and noises

• Fully Balanced Class A Inputs for professional quality performance and noise rejection

•LSE.Q fully adjustable subwoofer equalization circuit

• Gold-Plated 1/0 Gauge Power Terminals

•24-karat gold plating

•One DaVinci BLT-4 Included -- Balanced Line Transmitter which delivers 4 channels of noise-free high voltage signal to the DaVinci amplifier.

Price:

Seeing as its going to cost me good amount to ship USPS from Japan (tracked and insured) plus the NIB BLT4's, I'm asking $900 shipped. I might be a little flexible on the price, but not by much.

Only thing I am looking for in trade is a pair or 2 of beefy 6.5's for mid bass.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

I hate you for making it exactly where I want to be. Got any open slots? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Amazing, rare amp here. Great seller. GLWS.

I hate you for making it exactly where I want to be. Got any open slots? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Amazing, rare amp here. Great seller. GLWS.
Bro, been trying to get to Japan or Germany for 15 years....lol. I'm already working on the TT Toyota Chaser that going to look oh so nice sitting next to my 66 GTO back in the states when I retire here in 4.5 years. And there are a ton of people that PCS during the summertime.

^^^ agreed. That stuff is, literally, like gold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...