Rare! Old School Fosgate Punch Power 360

The_Quiet_One
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sprocket
Item(s) for Sale:

Bipolar Rockford Fosgate Punch Power 360 ~1982

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used obviously. Older than I am. Pre Mosfet era. I purchased this from a trusted seller on CACO at the end of last year(socalbeans420). He claimed it worked well and I still have yet to have a chance to test it. I will test it once I start my rebuild if it hasn't sold by then. Includes the DIN to RCA connector for the hi inputs. Bit of discoloration and signs of use on heatsink.

4x90@ 4 ohms. Do not try running these at lower impedances. That's a great way to break this collectible amp real quick.

Price:

300 shipped for amp and din-rca connector

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No references on here, but have several on CACo for car audio related stuff. Also can provide my username on ebay for 400+ transactions in which I was the seller. No negatives or even neutrals.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

010_zps9gziaedu.jpg

DSCF8092_zps06skvxxv.jpg

tested amp and I can only confirm 3 channels worked. The Din connector was faulty and I returned it. Below are some internal shots. 2 of the screws holding the heat sink are stripped, but I was able to get them off with vice grips pretty easily. It could definitely do with a wiping down. $175+shipping

_DSC0436_zpsopeiahzo.jpg

_DSC0437_zpslnfafhye.jpg

_DSC0438_zpsd53xvt5z.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.