5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
lol.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Brainwashed?? Dude, all you keep doing is spitting out shit people have brainwashed you with. YOU ARE THE ONE STILL TALKING ABOUT HIM. He is not "my boy" clearly he is "your boy" and you can't let him go. You are obsessed man. Whatever you are watching that keeps Trump in your mind, change the channel man.
Not brainwashed in the least. I can see the good and bad of both parties. It looks like Joe has some answering to do. Put him in jail.

Screenshot_20220630-194321_NewsBreak.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: audiobaun

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Not brainwashed in the least. I can see the good and bad of both parties. It looks like Joe has some answering to do. Put him in jail.

View attachment 39731
I'm not arguing with you... just saying that Trump is out. I honestly don't see a need for this government to continue to waste tax payer dollars paying these people to continue to smear him.

Yes, Joe needs to go elsewhere. I said it before, what Hunter does is a matter of National Security. Joe is compromised.

Reactions: audiobaun

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not arguing with you... just saying that Trump is out. I honestly don't see a need for this government to continue to waste tax payer dollars paying these people to continue to smear him.

Yes, Joe needs to go elsewhere. I said it before, what Hunter does is a matter of National Security. Joe is compromised.
There doing it to try and wake up his cult and show who he really is. It's also to make sure that he doesn't het elected again. Who knows what he would do next time?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
There doing it to try and wake up his cult and show who he really is. It's also to make sure that he doesn't het elected again. Who knows what he would do next time?
There is no cult. Every President has voters. Why this one? Why call them a cult? Democrats came up with that smear because they don't like him. It very childish.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
There is no cult. Every President has voters. Why this one? Why call them a cult? Democrats came up with that smear because they don't like him. It very childish.
Because they still believe all the conspiracy theories that Trump keeps talking about. When people believe him over the mountain of evidence that he is wrong is exactly what cults do. Exactly like Jones, Manson, Hitler, Applewhite, Koresh, etc....

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
I don't know... I haven't seen any... ANY "Trump Cults" in the news doing or saying anything... unless you count these hearings. I guess the obsessed people holding those proceedings are Trump Cultist.

Reactions: Tahoe12

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I don't know... I haven't seen any... ANY "Trump Cults" in the news doing or saying anything... unless you count these hearings. I guess the obsessed people holding those proceedings are Trump Cultist.
It's some of his voters who blindly follow him and refuse to acknowledge all of the facts that refute their leader. That is exactly what cult members do. Trump is their leader (Messiah) and can do no wrong. They refuse to quit drinking the kool-aid (cult reference). Do you even know what cult kool-aid is in reference too?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
It's some of his voters who blindly follow him and refuse to acknowledge all of the facts that refute their leader. That is exactly what cult members do. Trump is their leader (Messiah) and can do no wrong. They refuse to quit drinking the kool-aid (cult reference). Do you even know what cult kool-aid is in reference too?
I sure do and probably way before you learned about it on Google.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
It happened in '78. Yes, I was alive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.