Radioshack out of business! Picked up a ton of stuff

DarkKnightSM

Senior VIP Member
So it turns out radio shack is going out of business and some of the locations are being bought by sprint or whatever. Everything is 50-70% and some stuff like small electronic parts are even more. For instance i picked up a ton of switches, relays, resisters, for a buck! Normally there 5-6 bucks each. On top of that picked up a heat gun, solder iron, wire loom, wire that lights up! Now i just need to figure out how to wire in lights that turn on when the car turns on

I just wired some leds off my aux power 1 works great, just tapped in to power and ran another ground pretty easy stuff if this helps any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wired some leds off my aux power 1 works great, just tapped in to power and ran another ground pretty easy stuff if this helps any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wanna wire in a ton of leds, so some wiring is in order. Where should i pull power from? I can pull it from my distro block? Then run all thegrounds from the leds and switches to the ground on the distro

There was one by me but it's independently owned. Big sign that says its staying in business.

***** because I would of cleaned them out.
I spent like 250 bucks on stuff. At a parts store would have spent close to a 1000

I spent like 250 bucks on stuff. At a parts store would have spent close to a 1000
Dang lucky you.

I really wanted to show off my slickkkkkkkkkkk wiring skillz.

Oh well, I'm sure it will go out of business in no time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dang lucky you.
I really wanted to show off my slickkkkkkkkkkk wiring skillz.

Oh well, I'm sure it will go out of business in no time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Read online! I thought they were going out of business nation wide

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DarkKnightSM

Senior VIP Member
DarkKnightSM
Co Springs
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from