"We don't trust the government but..."

qwerty1

Apr 2, 2018
United States
We don't need guns to protect ourselves from the "literally Hitler" government! *sarcasm*

How does this logic make sense again?

The kid that blasted Marco Rubio at the CNN town hall for "taking money from the NRA" has no problem with elected officials he supports taking money from organizations he supports either I bet. Double standard much?

People tout the 30,000 deaths from guns annually to argue in support of more gun control but they never say how many are gang related shootings, suicides, homicides, justifiable or unjustifiable. Wonder why? When you get to the bottom of it there are about 9,000 homicides by gun per year in the United States. When you compare that number to other means of death it is virtually a non issue to other things like death by vehicles or alcohol. You have to remember that a homicide is a homicide and if more people die because they try to burglarize homes and end up being shot and killed, homicides by gun will increase which anti gun politicians will then use as leverage no support their anti gun agenda. Step back and realize how many innocent lives guns save, or crimes they prevent. I have heard of many personal stories from friends and family like this but since nothing tragic ever happened to catch the mainstream media's eye it never got into public light, the media feeds off of tragedy.

Imagine prohibition on a much larger scale if gun confiscation came to be, millions of citizens would rather have a civil war than be defenseless. How did prohibition go again?

If I drink a beer am I responsible for drunk drivers that murder innocent people, no? Then why should gun owners be responsible for murderers that happen to use a gun? They could just as easily use any other means to murder somebody. In fact the largest mass killing in United States history happened at a school in 1927.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1927-bombing-remains-americas-deadliest-school-massacre-180963355/

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
what are they gonna do? Ask you to prove it? Oh no, that'd be a lawsuit waiting to happen.
In this clown-world we have created you can't even tell someone with a benis that they're a man. We have totally jumped the shark with moral relativism and political correctness. This can't help but destroy itself.

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
In this clown-world we have created you can't even tell someone with a benis that they're a man. We have totally jumped the shark with moral relativism and political correctness. This can't help but destroy itself.
People do take it to far. But who are we to judge? Just like the colors associated with the ***. That was not a thing until somebody decided they could make money off it.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
But who are we to judge?
People with a moral compass besides "do whatever feels good at the moment". Or not. If you've been demoralized enough by this cultural poison to not know a boy from a girl you are beyond hope... the walking dead.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
People do take it to far. But who are we to judge? Just like the colors associated with the ***. That was not a thing until somebody decided they could make money off it.
wow you really have been sucked into identity politics, Dinesh D'Souza said it well when talking with a female about abortion.

"I don't need to be female to understand it's morally wrong to kill a child and potential human life"

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
wow you really have been sucked into identity politics, Dinesh D'Souza said it well when talking with a female about abortion.
"I don't need to be female to understand it's morally wrong to kill a child and potential human life"
But that’s the same people that have no issues bombing everyone... pick a side and stick with it. If you think one is wrong then both are wrong. Just like the California GOP campaign guy that had his affairs abortion covered up.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
But that’s the same people that have no issues bombing everyone... pick a side and stick with it. If you think one is wrong then both are wrong. Just like the California GOP campaign guy that had his affairs abortion covered up.
Those are two completely different things, so no I will not stick with your arbitrary sides. These are complex issues you're trying to lump together in hopes of winning an argument based on tangents.

Again, you're so indoctrinated with this identity politics bullshit that you're blind.

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Those are two completely different things, so no I will not stick with your arbitrary sides. These are complex issues you're trying to lump together in hopes of winning an argument based on tangents.
Again, you're so indoctrinated with this identity politics bullshit that you're blind.
I honestly do not care about politics. I have to do whatever Washington tells me to do.

But a hypocrite is a hypocrite. Doesn’t matter what issue on whatside.

tymoto21

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 15, 2008
wisconsin
while i agree abortion is wrong, i do think it is a persons right to choose to do it. HOWEVER there has to be some kind of boundary to abortion because it has become such a widely used form of birth control. How many times do you get to say "oh i messed up i need a second chance."

Again it comes to mental health... if parents instilled proper values on children from a young age there would be far less of these "problem topics" to argue over.

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
while i agree abortion is wrong, i do think it is a persons right to choose to do it. HOWEVER there has to be some kind of boundary to abortion because it has become such a widely used form of birth control. How many times do you get to say "oh i messed up i need a second chance."Again it comes to mental health... if parents instilled proper values on children from a young age there would be far less of these "problem topics" to argue over.
I agree it should be on a case by case basis.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
I honestly do not care about politics. I have to do whatever Washington tells me to do. But a hypocrite is a hypocrite. Doesn’t matter what issue on whatside.
You don't care about politics yet you state complete bullshit that the media tells you is the right thing to do

you don't have to do whatever washington tells you in all aspects, but I'm not surprised you're a good little sheep

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
You don't care about politics yet you state complete bullshit that the media tells you is the right thing to do
you don't have to do whatever washington tells you in all aspects, but I'm not surprised you're a good little sheep
If i want my family to eat and stay out of jail. Yes I do.

I agree with what my morals believe in.

Muffdogg

Apr 20, 2016
Muncie, Indiana
Well white privileged really is a thing. I know I’ve gotten out of stuff where somebody of color wouldn’t have.
No such thing as white privilege. I'm so sick of hearing that bs. Anyone who believes that is ignorant or making excuses. Those who are good at making excuses are seldom good at anything else.

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
No such thing as white privilege. I'm so sick of hearing that bs. Anyone who believes that is ignorant or making excuses. Those who are good at making excuses are seldom good at anything else.
If it didn’t exists I wouldn’t be able to use it.

Just because you are not as lucky or don’t have the right look don’t make it so.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
If i want my family to eat and stay out of jail. Yes I do. I agree with what my morals believe in.
Your morals appear to be dictated by what mass media tells you. You're so lulled into this mindset that you don't even realize how ridiculously indoctrinated you are. I can only hope one day you'll look a little deeper.

I'd imagine all those drugs they have you on pacify you a lot.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
If it didn’t exists I wouldn’t be able to use it. Just because you are not as lucky or don’t have the right look don’t make it so.
Are you fucking kidding me? White privilege exists, but it's biased against whitey, not in his/her favor.

I've been denied jobs, denied financial aid, and called racist names among a slew of other things just because I'm white and not a "minority".

There's also female privilege. Women at my school received significantly more financial aid than I simply because I'm male, even though many of them needed it less because they had more financially capable families supporting them.

I guess that's all my white male privilege working for out for me, but of course you don't give a fuck because it doesn't make you appear virtuous, right? There's something seriously wrong with you

This isn't just a case of individuals, this is a massive issue that every white person (and even black people have noticed it) has started to get tired of. Unless they're a good little sheep/slave like you.

tymoto21

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 15, 2008
wisconsin
with "white privilege" being as strong as it is, why are so many "minorities" climbing the social ladder, getting good paying jobs, raising good families in good neighborhoods, living the "american dream".

around me many people from the inner city are realizing it ***** living there, and if they work hard they can get out and start a good life. I know a woman who didnt graduate high school lived in a bad area and one day said "im done." she got her ged, got into night school for nursing, and as soon as she graduated moved out of the city and to a nice area and is "living the dream".

this is america, anyone who is willing to work hard and do better can go far.

i put some words in "s because those are not terms i agree with.

and im not saying there is not racism in america, there is, but when do you stop saying the system is against you when you didnt put forth the effort to better your situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds