"We don't trust the government but..."

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
some of those peeps are fine but 20 out of the 100 coming over maybe murders, drug dealers, ms13.. i may know a little more about this since 2 of my step daughters bf's got deported., last 1 was last month.. whole family had a party., he was a drunk, a hole, child molester.. and no one got rid of clinton he won 2 terms and served both after all that inside the white house..
Lol anyone can be bad. Color has nothing to do with it.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
Lol anyone can be bad. Color has nothing to do with it.
didn't say it diod i'm talking about foreign peeps in general but it's worse problem for those that can just walk here... also on news today target just settled a lawsuit 4 million that said they were discriminating against blacks and latinos because they did criminal back ground checks which prevented most of them from getting hired because most of them have criminal records AND THAT"S WHAT THE BLACKS AND LATINOS SAID IN THE SUIT, so u were saying? .. now target don't check criminal records any more because of them,. so in 5 yrs when 1/2 of the child molesters work there and molest kids in the store lets see how well that plays on tv.. also peeps that have done home invasions etc will be working there stealing like crazy which makes prices go up for all of us..

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
didn't say it diod i'm talking about foreign peeps in general but it's worse problem for those that can just walk here... also on news today target just settled a lawsuit 4 million that said they were discriminating against blacks and latinos because they did criminal back ground checks which prevented most of them from getting hired because most of them have criminal records AND THAT"S WHAT THE BLACKS AND LATINOS SAID IN THE SUIT, so u were saying? .. now target don't check criminal records any more because of them,. so in 5 yrs when 1/2 of the child molesters work there and molest kids in the store lets see how well that plays on tv.. also peeps that have done home invasions etc will be working there stealing like crazy which makes prices go up for all of us..
Well white privileged really is a thing. I know I’ve gotten out of stuff where somebody of color wouldn’t have.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
Well white privileged really is a thing. I know I’ve gotten out of stuff where somebody of color wouldn’t have.
i get away with nothing and i never committed a crime., however i have a record that has prevent me from getting jobs but now a bank robber, rapist and drug dealer can get a job at target because of these idiots.. thank god i don't shop there..

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Why don’t we start with taking away alcohol?Alcohol is involved in almost 60% of gun deaths
They tried that once, didn't work to well. There's way to much money in it today to even consider another Prohibition. Thats why they are finally starting to legalize weed, for the money. It's all anyone cares about these days.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
No doubt about that. Being white definitely had its benefits.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Lmfao. That's so retarded.i guess you never seen black privilege?Or woman

Or Asian?

How about the latest trend just being Arabic?
You're an idiot. How does it feel being the dumbest person in the room? Wait, let me guess, you dont even realize that you are the dumbest person in the room. So sad.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
You're an idiot. How does it feel being the dumbest person in the room? Wait, let me guess, you dont even realize that you are the dumbest person in the room. So sad.
The best thing about retards is that they don't know they're retarded.

Morons are ramped. White privilege never helped me.
There's nothing that could help a dumb fuck like you bro.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
White "privilege" hurts me, I decline to identify on applications now.

It's been shown that putting that you're hispanic or some other "minority" on applications actually helps you get a job, and what are they gonna do? Ask you to prove it? Oh no, that'd be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds