"We don't trust the government but..."

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Watched that already, pretty funny.

bunch of sheep buying into propaganda paid for by the 1%, particularly george soros. $18 billion

subzero

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I am not surprised. A whole lot of idiots that think they know what is best for everyone. This deep state shadow government is orchestrating this gun ban movement. Stores are closing everywhere. So much more. With all the things happening in the world right now, people need to be clinging to their weapons now more than ever. Get ready folks. No more buying car audio for me. Time to be ready for it all to come apart and STHTF.

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
wanna talk common sense. he some stats man,

Abortion *: 278964

Heart Disease: 156941

Cancer: 151155

Tobacco: 89411

Obesity: 78426

Medical Errors: 64236

Stroke: 34002

Lower Respiratory Disease: 36516

Accident (unintentional): 34756

Hospital Associated Infection: 25291

Alcohol: 25546

Diabetes: 19540

Alzheimer's Disease: 23896

Influenza/Pneumonia: 14108

Kidney Failure: 10924

Blood Infection: 8549

Suicide: 10927

Drunk Driving: 8637

Unintentional Poisoning: 8113

All Drug Abuse: 6388

Homicide: 4291

Prescription Drug Overdose: 3832

Murder by gun: 2936

Texting while Driving: 1530

Pedestrian: 1277

Drowning: 1000

Fire Related: 894

Malnutrition: 708

Domestic Violence: 373

Smoking in Bed: 199

Falling out of Bed: 152

Killed by Falling Tree: 38

Lawnmower: 17

Spontaneous Combustion: 0

so really the FDA is responsible for id guess 1/8 of all deaths related to "natural causes" with the preservatives, drugs, soil contamination etc.. There is plenty of evidence that the very water we drink and food wit eat is killing us. This is why i don't take medicine unless i get some type of bacterial or viral infection that is potentially fatal. I've gotten sick 2 times from checkers alone and had t be hospitalized. for example. if not treated id bet i was going to die from uncooked of tainted beef. i pulled so many muscles from throwing up i was bed ridden for over a week.

i grew up in a bad town. where racial prejudiced was so high we literally had black on white 100 people brawls at school. it was a disgusting fact of life. but no one got killed.

I've had more friends die in wrecks than anything. i had a friend that got jumped at a lil bar 2 blocks from his house. he beat 3 of the dudes. guess what they hit and killed him with there car.

In new Orleans yes you will get shot. sometimes because someone had a bad day. that doesn't mean i shouldn't have the right to defend my self with a gun. if you break in my house with a bat and you know how to use it it is fatal. i don't want to take a chance on letting you hurt me of my family so i reserve the right to shoot you.

look man. its how the government does works. first they are going to take the weapons that keeps us capable of somewhat keeping the playing field level against government attracks. one they takke all the high capacity rifles. then they going to say well we don't need guns at all and they will have lazar weapons that can burn you to a crisp. its not even about the government its bad people in power and weak people that wont defend themselves or innocent people(like that *** at the Florida shooting).

9/11 was a inside job to get land money drugs and oil. as long as they could convince there allies what the **** a handful of people are going to do?

they want our guns. they want total control of the people. they purposely put hazards drugs food materials/waste into our bodies as population control.

if you don't believe the devil is real you have to be blind. you can observe this in animals. im not talking about just wild animals humans kill animals for food too. but killing unjustly is no doubt a sin.

guns aren't the problem its the evil in the world.

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
wanna talk common sense. he some stats man,

Abortion *: 278964

Heart Disease: 156941

Cancer: 151155

Tobacco: 89411

Obesity: 78426

Medical Errors: 64236

Stroke: 34002

Lower Respiratory Disease: 36516

Accident (unintentional): 34756

Hospital Associated Infection: 25291

Alcohol: 25546

Diabetes: 19540

Alzheimer's Disease: 23896

Influenza/Pneumonia: 14108

Kidney Failure: 10924

Blood Infection: 8549

Suicide: 10927

Drunk Driving: 8637

Unintentional Poisoning: 8113

All Drug Abuse: 6388

Homicide: 4291

Prescription Drug Overdose: 3832

Murder by gun: 2936

Texting while Driving: 1530

Pedestrian: 1277

Drowning: 1000

Fire Related: 894

Malnutrition: 708

Domestic Violence: 373

Smoking in Bed: 199

Falling out of Bed: 152

Killed by Falling Tree: 38

Lawnmower: 17

Spontaneous Combustion: 0

so really the FDA is responsible for id guess 1/8 of all deaths related to "natural causes" with the preservatives, drugs, soil contamination etc.. There is plenty of evidence that the very water we drink and food wit eat is killing us. This is why i don't take medicine unless i get some type of bacterial or viral infection that is potentially fatal. I've gotten sick 2 times from checkers alone and had t be hospitalized. for example. if not treated id bet i was going to die from uncooked of tainted beef. i pulled so many muscles from throwing up i was bed ridden for over a week.

i grew up in a bad town. where racial prejudiced was so high we literally had black on white 100 people brawls at school. it was a disgusting fact of life. but no one got killed.

I've had more friends die in wrecks than anything. i had a friend that got jumped at a lil bar 2 blocks from his house. he beat 3 of the dudes. guess what they hit and killed him with there car.

In new Orleans yes you will get shot. sometimes because someone had a bad day. that doesn't mean i shouldn't have the right to defend my self with a gun. if you break in my house with a bat and you know how to use it it is fatal. i don't want to take a chance on letting you hurt me of my family so i reserve the right to shoot you.

look man. its how the government does works. first they are going to take the weapons that keeps us capable of somewhat keeping the playing field level against government attracks. one they takke all the high capacity rifles. then they going to say well we don't need guns at all and they will have lazar weapons that can burn you to a crisp. its not even about the government its bad people in power and weak people that wont defend themselves or innocent people(like that *** at the Florida shooting).

9/11 was a inside job to get land money drugs and oil. as long as they could convince there allies what the **** a handful of people are going to do?

they want our guns. they want total control of the people. they purposely put hazards drugs food materials/waste into our bodies as population control.

if you don't believe the devil is real you have to be blind. you can observe this in animals. im not talking about just wild animals humans kill animals for food too. but killing unjustly is no doubt a sin.

guns aren't the problem its the evil in the world.
So because people die in other ways make it ok? Give me a break.

It’s funny watching people say these kids are not smart enough to have any opinions but next year they can go buy guns. So I guess next year they are smart enough to have opinions also? The GOP is dead. They already are the minority. It’s going to get worse.

Just to add some reality. Your gun can’t do **** against a tank, drone, missile.

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
So because people die in other ways make it ok? Give me a break. It’s funny watching people say these kids are not smart enough to have any opinions but next year they can go buy guns. So I guess next year they are smart enough to have opinions also? The GOP is dead. They already are the minority. It’s going to get worse.
are you brain dead? what are you even trying to fortale? i'm lost bro. when i was a kid i swore i knew wtf i was talking about. i was smart and knew alot but now i understand the real world ill never let a id tell me how to live my life.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

So because people die in other ways make it ok? Give me a break. It’s funny watching people say these kids are not smart enough to have any opinions but next year they can go buy guns. So I guess next year they are smart enough to have opinions also? The GOP is dead. They already are the minority. It’s going to get worse.

Just to add some reality. Your gun can’t do **** against a tank, drone, missile.
is it a treat to our democracy?

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
are you brain dead? what are you even trying to fortale? i'm lost bro. when i was a kid i swore i knew wtf i was talking about. i was smart and knew alot but now i understand the real world ill never let a id tell me how to live my life. 

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

is it a treat to our democracy?
So screw them right? They are the future.

If the government wanted to take over they would. Nothing we will do can stop it. 17 years in the military. I’ve know a ton of people across all services. We are not going to start killing our neighbors.

tymoto21

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 15, 2008
wisconsin
IMO the Stop gun violence movement is just a way to not address the issue which is mental health

People who are “not right” in the head should be identified and treated much earlier

And I don’t mean drug them up

But proper precautions should be taken so they don’t harm themselves or someone else

You can’t just take away guns and expect everything to be great

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage

You actually fucking read that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
IMO the Stop gun violence movement is just a way to not address the issue which is mental healthPeople who are “not right” in the head should be identified and treated much earlier

And I don’t mean drug them up

But proper precautions should be taken so they don’t harm themselves or someone else

You can’t just take away guns and expect everything to be great
Anyone can go from normal to crazy in one single life changing event. That is no excuse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds