Question about amp. Digital Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

1995mirage

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
I have a Digital Audio DAB6754. I bought it new many years ago. It still works but I don't have any info on it anymore and can't seem to find any info online. Can anyone help with specs on this old amp? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I have a Digital Audio DAB6754. I bought it new many years ago. It still works but I don't have any info on it anymore and can't seem to find any info online. Can anyone help with specs on this old amp? Thanks a lot!
By the model number you can assume it does 75x4 Watts. Does it have a 60A or 30A fuse? Multiply the fuse Amperage by 10, that will give you the best guess of it's power output.

By the model number you can assume it does 75x4 Watts. Does it have a 60A or 30A fuse? Multiply the fuse Amperage by 10, that will give you the best guess of it's power output.
Thanks for the reply. It's a 6 channel with 2 40A fuses. I was also thinking probably 4x75 for channels 1-4. I guess they were not very popular amps. I can't believe I can't find anything online.

Screenshot_20230323-122114_Brave.jpg

That's all I could find on that amp

Digital Audio was basically another brand name they slapped on Audiobahn and sold through M&M wholesale catalog to pawn shops and suchlike. I'd imagine it is the same exact internals of an Audiobahn amp of the same era.

I'd take any ratings with a grain of salt and wouldn't attempt to push your luck running at low impedance or anything.

That makes sense. I took it apart today. It doesn't look too impressive but it should be better than the head unit. I'm going to install something in my daughter's car for her. I have a 10" Kicker CompR with a Kicker CXA400.1. I think I'll use the Digital Audio for Memphis Audio PRX602 6.5" in the front and 5.4" in the rear

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...