Quarantine Queen: 2018 Porsche GT3

Participant count
  • Participant list
“Design must be functional and functionality must be translated into visual aesthetics, without any reliance on gimmicks that have to be explained.”
This quote by Ferdinand Porsche was the inspiration for the design of this top of the line, Stage-4 sound system and Stage-3 radar & laser counter-measure system.

www.apicellaautosound.com

Yes, we know the GT3 is meant for the track, but everybody has their own goals and desires in life. The owner of this vehicle wanted to enjoy it in his own way, and we were tasked with fulfilling that request.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.