problems with amp

Participant count
  • Participants list

chefzane

Senior VIP Member
VMInnovations Order #002-0951350522 I recently bought an audiobahn a4004j in march. It had some issues to begin with which I contacted you about, a slight ground noise not bad at all and a 1.5"x1.5" scuff on the front cover but as it was going to be partially covered I decided to keep it anyway. It had developed a fan noise in the last couple days and today it quit playing soon as I turned it on and started smoking a little. I was standing there when it happened and immediately shut the whole system down. I know it wasn't miss wired as it hasn't been out or unplugged in three weeks. It has always had fuses and proper electrical, as well as been kept clean and cool, don't run it during the day just the speakers off my head unit. Either way it is under warranty and needs replaced so I need a shipping label so I can send it back and get either new same amp or choose another round same price or I can pay the difference on a better one. Let me know what's up,you guys have been great so far and everyone on caraudio.com agrees. My phone number is 918-851-0284, name is Zane Kelly.

Are you guys off today, I tried email and online

VMInnovations Order #002-0951350522 I recently bought an audiobahn a4004j in march. It had some issues to begin with which I contacted you about, a slight ground noise not bad at all and a 1.5"x1.5" scuff on the front cover but as it was going to be partially covered I decided to keep it anyway. It had developed a fan noise in the last couple days and today it quit playing soon as I turned it on and started smoking a little. I was standing there when it happened and immediately shut the whole system down. I know it wasn't miss wired as it hasn't been out or unplugged in three weeks. It has always had fuses and proper electrical, as well as been kept clean and cool, don't run it during the day just the speakers off my head unit. Either way it is under warranty and needs replaced so I need a shipping label so I can send it back and get either new same amp or choose another round same price or I can pay the difference on a better one. Let me know what's up,you guys have been great so far and everyone on caraudio.com agrees. My phone number is 918-851-0284, name is Zane Kelly.
Are you guys off today, I tried email and online
Howdy Zane,

Sorry about the issues with your amp. Sounds like one of our customer service champs responded to your request and you'll be following up w/ Audiobahn for repair? Please let me know if there is anything else we can do. If you don't get a response from the manufacturer, we'll be happy to assist.

Also, we are technically off on Sundays, the official open office hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00am – 9:30pm and Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm Central Time.

Thank you,

Kush a.ka. Lucky@VMI

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chefzane

Senior VIP Member
chefzane
Tulsa. Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from