Pro Tint on Shelbyville Rd = THE BOMB

prochobo
10+ year member

Sedan Sleeper
I had tint done here a last year and just got an alarm installed today. The alarm is a Viper 791, battery backup, 4 sirens, 1 battery backup siren, and 2 piezzos.

This place is THE BOMB. I wasn't expecting them to be done so quickly either. Took about 4-5 hours tops and let me tell you, it was quality work.

The brain was hidden very nicely, no wires showing or anything. Let's just say it's in a very unaccessible place. Even if you knew where the brain was, you would not be able to get to it very easily. 4 sirens under the hood, 2 piezzos under dash, 1 siren in trunk. Everything was mounted great and hard to find.

I paid $270 for the install which seems high, but the bare alarm/remote start/keyless costs ~$150. I paid a little extra since I had extra goodies and it was well worth it!

If I were on fire and this was the only place with water I wouldn't go there again--they are shady people and will tell you a lie to your face----go at your own risk

They are shady, Sold me an old amp once (when I was new to car audio) Said it was new which it wasent and a markup msrp of 500$ for a Hifonics 2010d which is currently fried.

naw. LOL. i would if i would have known it was out. I'm not gonna try to hunt one down now. But if i would have seen it on the shelf i would have scooped it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

naw. LOL. i would if i would have known it was out. I'm not gonna try to hunt one down now. But if i would have seen it on the shelf i would have scooped it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Lol I remember hearing about it on the radio when I was down in texas last year, I really couldnt believe playboy went to cartoon nudity, just crazyyyyyy

Marge-Simpson-for-Playboy-A-Closer-Look-01.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...